Monday 16 May 2011

Trend book

The trend report will be present as a fashion magazine. It included the develops from inspiration to the photo shoot. My references magazine are CENT Magazine, WOUND Magazine and VOGUE Magazine. Reference to their layout and typography.  I have also read graphic book and typography book. From there, I have found it very interesting and it was very useful for communication. For the forecast, it will be a small pop up booklet included the silhouette, colour and fabrication.

So far, I have consider completed the trend report, after the photo shoot on Tuesday it will be 100% completed. I am working on my forecast, have illustrate few silhouette . They will be posting up soon once I fill in the colour the fabrication.

Reference the master works, like David Downton, Cedric Rivrain, Sophie Griotto. I specially love Sophie's work, she more focused on urban women. From her drawing you can see variety type of women, admire the way she illustrate her character. The Fabric detail are marvelous. Her works worthy have a look! http://www.sophiegriotto.com/












No comments:

Post a Comment