Saturday 14 May 2011

Photo shoot - outfits

Sorry, Niamh! I wasn't feeling well on today so I didn't paid attention on the workshop and left earlier.

13th May 2011, Friday. Very awful day for me. Indeed Black Friday.

Even is an awful day, time won't stop for me, tik tok tik tok ......... Time is running so I can't be lazy either!

I have got all the materials for making the "paper dress". The idea of making a "paper dress" is to reflect the dynamic sculptures I have mentioned earlier on the post.  In order to create the stiff look , I am using the harder paper. On top decorate with the gradient patch work which is related to my fabrication.

Here are the materials.


Firstly, I draw out the "patch work" (3.5cm x 7cm) and cut them out. 


Then, I using double sided tape to paste them on the "skirt".




Finally, here comes the "dress"! 


This top took me almost 4 hours to completed. It is very easy yet a lot of works to do. I am happy with the outcome. It look stiff- which is what I wanna it to be. Simple cutting, featuring drapery in texture, minimalism yet sassy.

Model will be wearing this bare back top with white tailor jacket and pant on the photo shoot.

These are the following items I prepared for the photo shoot.














No comments:

Post a Comment