Saturday 14 May 2011

Photo shoot

The photo shoot for this tailoring project will be on this coming Tuesday. There is hundred of things I need to take care of. The theme, model, style, make up, pose .... This is really headache!! However, things has to be done, yet one by one.

My narrative for this project is to find beauty in living simply- be comfortable, be yourself. Frozen the moment for your heart, to feel love, joy, tender relationship. The trend offers pure moments of enjoyment and relaxation. I want this photo shoot to show the daily life of a urban citizen.

First is to reflect the city "robot life". No facial expression, no body language. The model will be wearing the  "paper dress" I made. (I will post the making of the dress later! ;p)

Then comes to express the desire, which is enjoyment, relax moment. At first, I want the model showing the desire, the hungry of feel the love, joy, enjoyment. This will be close up image, the model sending out the message from her eyes. Then, the model standing in front of the mirror holding a tailoring jacket/dress. yet from back you can see the model is wearing a messy shirt, 2 pants.

Next is relief. Images a lady bodies is tied by fabrics and she trying to loose them, this is what the model has to do. Probably will be trying out from different angel to get the best shoot.

The last one will be back to my narrative, find beauty in living simply. The images shows love, joy, enjoyment.

THE END!

There are a lot of detail I needs to work on, like the accessories, shoes, will be going to get them on Sunday. I have not get the chance to brief the model yet as I do not have her contact, however, she is a professional model hopefully she will be understanding how I would like to do for my shoot. I will speak to the photographer on Sunday. Brief him the idea and discuss how to led to a strong visual outcome.

The photo shoot will be in black and white. Hopefully the outcome will be marvelous.

No comments:

Post a Comment