Monday 18 April 2011

Trends report - Photograph inspired

Back from Amsterdam and Brussels! So now is time to continue my works.

I feel like I need to analyze and sort out the concept and colour trends research first,  before I go further research to the silhouette and fabrication.

I have been thinking how am I going to present my trends report. So I started looking the graphic, layout and typographic from internet also I started reading the graphic design book to understand and learn the technique of layouting.

I have learn a lot from the graphic book. It is very useful for fashion communication. We represent the design to speak the idea on their behalf.  Strong visual and typography is so important.

This is so far what I have done! As the trends identity is comfy and simplicity so the colour I chosen soften colour tone.








I quite happy with the layout. What do you think? hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment