Wednesday 6 April 2011

AxelEngstorm










" I shoot people. With one foot in romance, dreams and ethereal elegance and the other one firmly fitted in pure rock n'roll I shape my artistic footprint." Axel Engstorm.

I can found very strong personality on his works. He once said he do not really appreciate and admire on any current photographer, he thinks his works are better than any other photography on an interview. He has his own idea and so passion on his photography career. As I can tell from his works are so much influenced by music. There are a lot of movement, melody on his images.

His " Metamorphosis" project inspired me. the combination of movement and romantic are absolutely fascinating and feeling comfy to me. This is inspired me of 2011 A/W trends- comfy and relax.


No comments:

Post a Comment