Thursday 7 April 2011

The beautiful fusion of Quiescent

I have been sharing a lot excellent photographer's work. Their photography are playing with lighting, shadow and also the final graphic touch up.

The reason why they are so attractive me to me is these images are alive.

What do I mean of alive?

-Fluidity-
They are like liquor fluid to everywhere and every moment.

Photographer direct model create the movement mean while using lighting technique to capture the feeling of fluidity. Photographer frozen the fluidity, the movement. They create the quiescent.

Frozen fluidity and create quiescent are the key element of my inspiration. These 2 elements bring up....


Concept: The Beautiful Fusion of Quiescent. 
The next upcoming trends for AW 2011 are going to be quintessential, gracefulness and comfortable. 















No comments:

Post a Comment