Wednesday 27 April 2011

Rachael Hadden

My concept and colour trends are inspired from 4 photographer. Therefore, I have decided to looking for the inspiration of silhouette and fabrication from product designer, architectural, furnitures.

Erwin's images keep popping up in my head. The way he used colour gel, gross colour ground to create the mystery feeling is a huge inspiration for me. I love the idea and I love feeling.

I have found Rachael Hadden. Her pleated works are amazing and stunning. They are so beautiful. I have copy some of the images from her website. Rachael Hadden is a Textile Design graduate from Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art in Dundee. Her works are approach explores the contrast between steel structures of architecture against the uncontrolled reflective nature of a cityscape. She also tests the boundaries of natural silk fabrics experimenting with an innovative way of hand-pleating and laser cutting.

.  
Pleated Fabrics









Laser Cuts and Prints






3D Structures






No comments:

Post a Comment